Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shahamel
Creator
Creator

Error Load Qlikview Server: LogBucketErrorException

Dear QVS-users

I'm having some difficulties with reloading a document when using Qlikview Server. I will give you some examples of logfiles with data about a failed reload on the server.

(2012-09-05 17:24:52) Error: The task "Reload and Distribute of Retail Dashboard\20120904 - Retail Dashboard.qvw" failed. Exception:

(2012-09-05 17:24:52) Error: QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\SourceDocuments\Retail Dashboard\20120904 - Retail Dashboard.qvw.

_____

(2012-09-11 14:25:31) Error: The task "Reload and Distribute of Wellant\20120906 - Wellant College.qvw" failed. Exception:

(2012-09-11 14:25:31) Error: QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\SourceDocuments\Wellant\20120906 - Wellant College.qvw.

Thanx in advance

Greeetings

Sandeep

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
shahamel
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

Yes i can reload documents succesfully. But i found my solution to my earlier states problem. I had to change some location of differents files within the script. For example:

File is located at:   y:/My documents...

but the server didn't know that location. I did not get that. Now i changed that into

C:/My documents

because the server knows that location my reloads are now succesfully.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable

Hi,

can you successfully reload document using QV Desktop application on the server where QV Server is installed?

regards

shahamel
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

Yes i can reload documents succesfully. But i found my solution to my earlier states problem. I had to change some location of differents files within the script. For example:

File is located at:   y:/My documents...

but the server didn't know that location. I did not get that. Now i changed that into

C:/My documents

because the server knows that location my reloads are now succesfully.

jafari_ervin
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Shahamel

thanks for your answer, but I used ODBC or OLEDB connection in my script to connected to the sql server database but i have this problem.

I checked my connection, works correctly and my qlikview files reload successfully with qlikview desktop in my servers but the task in consol management failed.

Not applicable

i have the same problem

pascug00
Contributor II
Contributor II

I have the same problem. Could you resolve it?