Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

publish link problem

Hi all,

in qlikview 10 we were using "qvdashboard.xxx.com" as a portal link to reach to reports

but now in qv 11 we want to use also "qvdashboard.xxx.com" as link but it automatically turns into

"qvdashboard.xxx.com/qlikview/index.htm"

and when we click  "qvdashboard.xxx.com" it doesnt work we dont want to share "qvdashboard.xxx.com/qlikview/index.htm"

this link with users

how i can use "qvdashboard.xxx.com" as portal link

can you help me please

thanks a lot

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Are you using IIS or QVWS?

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Are you using IIS or QVWS?

Bill

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

i dont have any idea that what they are. sorry

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

What Bill is asking is what web server are you using. The builtin QlikView WebServer (QVWS) or Microsoft IIS (InternetInformationServices). If you ask the person that installed QlikViewServer they should know. If they dont then

my guess is QVWS.

Not applicable
Author

we changed to IIS server then problem is solved

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Merakist,

I am glad you were able to solve your issue. You can correct your problem with either version of WebServer. I just needed to know which one so I could tell you how.