Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
helen_pip
Creator III
Creator III

Pivot Problem

Hello

I am fairly new to Qlikview and need some advice

Could someone kindly advise me how with using dummy fields "Admitted" and "Non Admitted" how I can get the two dummy fields to show on the left hand side of a pivot table

The example below shows them as seperate, but I ideally want them to appear in a very similar format in 1 pivot table

I ideally would like to look as follows in one table (Kind of):

Thanks

Helen

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Hi Helen,

In this case you add a calculated dimensión in you pivot table, this dimension evalueta an expresion to determinate if is an addmited or not value.

To add a calculate dimension Pivot Table Properties --> Tab Dimensión --> Button Calculated dimension.

I hope to help you.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Helen,

If data is supported in diferents tables you can concatenate those making the dummyu field like that,

Table1:

LOAD A   

B

'Admitted'           as Status;

SQL SELECT A,B FROM TABLE

cocatenate(Table1):

LOAD A

B

'Non-Admitted'       as Status;

SQL SELECT A,B FROM TABLE2

I hope to help you.

helen_pip
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hello,

Thank you for your reply

The data is all coming from one table, but my problem is getting more than one dummy field to show on the left hand side of the pivot table

Not applicable

Hi Helen,

In this case you add a calculated dimensión in you pivot table, this dimension evalueta an expresion to determinate if is an addmited or not value.

To add a calculate dimension Pivot Table Properties --> Tab Dimensión --> Button Calculated dimension.

I hope to help you.