Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Unable to View all the Years In BarChart

Hi community members,

I have created a barchart with Year field as dimension and  sales as expression, but the dimesnion is showing only two values, actually I am having a total 8 values in the field,anyone of you help me out

Regards

rams

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Ramsamy,I got it, I have posted sample date range file ,please check it and reply me

Regards

Rams

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Do you have any sales data associated with the other 6 years that are not displayed?

If not, they will by default be suppressed from the rendered chart but this can be changed under the Properties > Presentation > Suppress zero values

Not applicable
Author

I have unchecked the supress zero values, still I am unable to see all the years

MayilVahanan

Hi

I didn't check the mail, sorry for that. For this, use like this,

Year as Dimension

If(Sum(Sales) > 0, Sum(Sales), 0) as Expression

if you didn't get means,select show all values in dimension tab..

From this, you can get the requirement..

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Ramsamy,I got it, I have posted sample date range file ,please check it and reply me

Regards

Rams

MayilVahanan

Hi

Can you provide as correct or helpful answer if you got the requirement means, that helps other to find the solution for the related answer

Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Not applicable
Author

I am unable to get the data related to other years,eventhough their is data related to that years, can you tell me where is the problem

MayilVahanan

Hi

Use tablebox and choose the field as you want and check whether there is the data or not for that years. or

simple see in the table viewer..

Hope that helps