Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

reporting requirement on qlikview 10

Hi,

I am a newbee in qlikview and I have given a reporting requirement by the client. where I have to generate a few reports on qlikview by using groupby, sum kind of functions. please find enclosed the screenshot of the requirement and guide me how can I have such a table in qlikview, like which sheet object i should use, how can I get the totals of all the measures as per the account type, LOB, Fund etc.. where LOB, Fund, Company, Branch are coming from filters.

Report Requirement.jpg

Please help me asap, we have such a short timeframe to deliver theses reports.

Many Thanks

Kriti

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi kritichitranshi,

You have to use a Pivot Table to create those type of reports include Company, Branch, Line Of Business, AccountType and Policy Type as dimensions and the columns as expresión.

There are many examples in this web.

I hope to help you.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Gregorio.. for the tip.. but in my Pivot table also I am not able to insert the total of measures in between of the two account types.. also In the end of report I am not able to get the total for different dimensions like LOB, fund branch company... .. the structure I am getting is like account type then policy type then LOB then fund then branch then company and then the meausres... please help me as I have to deliver the reports really fast.. 

Not applicable
Author

Hi Gregorio,

Gregorio Zerpa wrote:

Hi kritichitranshi,

You have to use a Pivot Table to create those type of reports include Company, Branch, Line Of Business, AccountType and Policy Type as dimensions and the columns as expresión.

There are many examples in this web.

I hope to help you.

we have decided to split the tabe into two one for account type and one for other dimensions like LOB Fund etc..

I am very well able to achieve the structure of the first table, but for the second table how can I get the different dimensions in first column.. can you please help.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I have attached a qvw.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.