Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Straight Table refreshing to the top

Hi,

I am having some strange things happenning to my straight table.  In one of my tabs, I have a 4 separate straight tables with information in them.

However on my first table, when I attempt to scroll down, it appears to refresh and go back up to the top of the table.  It doesnt happen with any other of my tables just the first one.

I was wondering if anyone has encountered this before.

Regards,

Jon Ditchfield

4 Replies
buzzy996
Master II
Master II

pls share .qvw file?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

It doesnt seem to occur now I have come out and gone back in.  However this has happenned a few times so Ill try and find a common theme to when this occurs and let you know.

Sorry about this.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Its just happenned again and its when an there is an update to the straight table.  The table only show the amount of calls that we have on the backlog (calls left on the supportworks system).  When I reloaded the data after closing a call on the system, it removes the call from the straight table.  However when I scrolled down the list, it went straight back up to the top again.

kashporov
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Perhaps this is because of the use now() function somewhere in the straight table (expression, dimensions, or any variables).