Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is it possible in QlikView....

Hi,

I got a new requirement from my client.I want to develop a 4 report that is in tabular format like....

DimensionProduct 1Product 2
Oct'12YTD Oct'12

Growth % OverOct'12YTD Oct'12

Growth % Over
SalesTarget% TargetSalesTarget% TargetOct'11Dec'11Current MonthYTDSales Target % TargetSalesTarget% TargetOct'11Dec'11Current monthYTD

I never develop and didn't seen like this report in qlikview.In this report product is a dimension,that we can drag from rows to columns this we can do it and measures in green colour also we can do it,but my question is how to display Oct'12,YTD Oct'12 and Growth % Over(which is in red colours) in the table.Is there any way to display these format in qlikview.

I know we can represent text objects in the top of the table.

But my client is taking this report from access point and converting it into excel with one click.

Can any body know the solution for this..

Thanks in advance,

regards,

baru

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Add the product and Month/Year to your dimensions

Then on the report itseld, drag and drop them above your expressions

Not applicable
Author

Hi Brianm,

thanks for your reply,

can i have any sample example about this format and product and month/year together in dimension.

regards,

baru

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

I think you need to use ValueList() in dimension.  Hope attached file helps you.  You need to generate the ValueList() values dynamically based on the date.  In attached it is hard coded values in ValueList().

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

can any one have idea about this..

reards.

baru

Not applicable
Author

Hi Community,

Can anybody help in this issue or

is it possible to write in macro to resolve this issue,getting column name(which is in red colour).

thanks in advance,

regards,

baru