Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

New to Qlikveiw

hi,

I am working small company as informatica developer. i have 1 year exp in informatica. i want move qlikview side. can you please any one answer below my queries.

1. what is job scope in india.

2. where can  i get training.

3. if any one having qlikview documents, interview question please send suman.songa@gmail.com

Thanks

suman

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

hi Suman,

1. Job scope of QlikView in India is very good.

2. For Training you can contact Team Computers & Icon Resource in Delhi and Intellipaat in Bengaluru and Predoole Analytics in Mumbai

1. 3. You can download QlikView documents from www.Qlik.Com

In my opinion study QlikView refrence manual and explore QlikView community you can get much more.

Regards

- Anil

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Suman,

As suggested by Anil...there is loads of material available on community, blogs, whitepapers & product documentation. QlikTech's official training is divided into 3 broad classifications: Designer, Developer & Administrator. You can contact QlikTech India for more information on training fee & schedule.

IMHO - I don't recommend you to jump into interview quesions route rather I think you should focus on having strong foundation knowledge before even thinking of job opportunities. QlikView is different from traditional BI platform and you need to spend time learning & understanding foundation concepts. I make free training videos on different skill levels and you can also check some basic interview questions & QQotD for knowledge check. Here is the link...

www.QlikShare.com

I hope this gives enough ground to get started.

Good luck & happy learning!

Cheers,

DV