Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

InterView Questions

Hi....

I have an interview on QlikView. I have created a couple of reports for my company in the past. Please guide me with some important questions on QlikView.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

17 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi DV,

I need help for Qlikview  Material,interview questions and answers.Please sugesst me the sites wherei can get them.

thanking you

srinivas.

Not applicable
Author

Hi DV,

I need help for Qlikview  Material,interview questions and answers.Please sugesst me the sites wherei can get them.

thanking you

srinivas.

Not applicable
Author

Hi DV,

thanking you

srinivas.

Not applicable
Author

Hi DV,

thanking you

srinivas.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Arun,

I see you might have got fair idea about the interview questions asked. could you please mark your question as answered or helpful answer. other wise it shows not answered!!

Best Regards,

Skumar

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

altogether we have now two different links and one set of questions for QlikView interview.

Thanks to every one for helping.

Not applicable
Author

HI John

nice collection of Qustions for interview

thanks

Not applicable
Author

Hi John

We miss you in forum.

You must have miss the QV a lot.