Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QSense
Creator II
Creator II

Set analysis

Hello,

I have a condition that get data older than 30 days and data's ISTEK_DURUM='Açık'

When ı enter below expression I can not take result

How can ı do this with set analysis

=Count(if(today()-30 >=ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2,ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2)and if(ISTEK_DURUM='Açık',ISTEK_DURUM))

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MayilVahanan

HI

Try like this

=Count({<ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2 = {"<=$(=Timestamp(Today() - 30, 'DD.MM.YYYY hh:mm:ss'))"},ISTEK_DURUM={'Açik'}>} ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2)

Hope that helps

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.

View solution in original post

21 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

I am afraid your query does not appear to make sense to me, but assuming I understand what you need correctly, try this

=Count({<ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2 = {"<=$(=Date(Today() - 30))"}>} ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2)

+Count({<ISTEK_DURUM={'Açik'}>} ISTEK_DURUM)

Hope that helps

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Try this,

Count({<ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2 = {">=Addmonths(ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2,-1)"},ISTEK_DURUM = {"Açık"}>}ISTEK_DURUM)

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
QSense
Creator II
Creator II
Author

It didnt work

your query get same result with the Count({<ISTEK_DURUM={'Açik'}>} ISTEK_DURUM) query

I want to show both data's status 'Açık' and data's created date older than 30 days

in my example data with ISTEK_DURUM='Açık' =450 and

data created date older than 30 days (Count(if(today()-30 >=ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2,ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2))  =  264

QSense
Creator II
Creator II
Author

It didnt work

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

HI,

Could you please send us sample file with few records.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

The expression assumes that ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2 is in the default date format for your system (for example YYYY/MM/DD or MM/DD/YYYY). If it is in a different format, then change the expression to explicitly format the date to match the format of ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2:

=Count({<ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2 = {"<=$(=Date(Today() - 30, 'DD/MM/YYYY'))"}>} ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2)

+Count({<ISTEK_DURUM={'Açik'}>} ISTEK_DURUM)

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
QSense
Creator II
Creator II
Author

biray.png

Hi,

What I mean is that there are two columns above pointed with red 'Açılış_tarihi' and 'Durum'

Açılış_tarihi = ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2 and Durum=ISTEK_DURUM

I wanna to see both Açılış_tarihi  older than 30 days and durum='Açık'

İn the picture ,in below part there are two numbers 415 equals ISTEK_DURUM='Açık'

ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2 older than 30 days and Istek_durum='Açık' equals 264

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

So you want two expressions, like this?

=Count({<ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2 = {"<=$(=Date(Today() - 30, 'DD/MM/YYYY'))"}>} ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2)

=Count({<ISTEK_DURUM={'Açik'}>} ISTEK_DURUM)

Regards

Jonathan

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Correction - like this:

=Count({<ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2 = {"<=$(=Date(Today() - 30, 'DD/MM/YYYY'))"}, ISTEK_DURUM={'Açik'}>} ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2)

=Count({<ISTEK_DURUM={'Açik'}>} ISTEK_DURUM)

Regards

Jonathan