Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QSense
Creator II
Creator II

Set analysis

Hello,

I have a condition that get data older than 30 days and data's ISTEK_DURUM='Açık'

When ı enter below expression I can not take result

How can ı do this with set analysis

=Count(if(today()-30 >=ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2,ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2)and if(ISTEK_DURUM='Açık',ISTEK_DURUM))

21 Replies
QSense
Creator II
Creator II
Author

biray.png

As you see, One of your expression works ISTEK_DURUM='Açık' 415

Other expression didnt work

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

In what way did it not work? That way we dont have to guess the problem.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I think the date format is the problem, as stated in earlier posts. From your screen shot, looks like the date format of ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2 is a timestamp. You will need to match that in the Date() statement in the set expression - perhaps:

=Count({<ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2 = {"<=$(=Timestamp(Today() - 30, 'DD.MM.YYYY hh:mm:ss'))"}>} ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2)

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
QSense
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Jonathan,

Your last expression works about older than 30 days.

As you said my date format DD.MM.YYYY hh:mm:ss

but I wanna two condistion must be satisfied. both 'Açık' and older than 30 days

QSense
Creator II
Creator II
Author

İf you want to see,

I will attach a simple file

Thanks for replies.

QSense
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Without click for Durum='Açık'I want to see result both satisfies DURUM='AÇIK' and older than 30 days

MayilVahanan

HI

Try like this

=Count({<ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2 = {"<=$(=Timestamp(Today() - 30, 'DD.MM.YYYY hh:mm:ss'))"},ISTEK_DURUM={'Açik'}>} ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2)

Hope that helps

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Thats what that expression does. you just need to align the data format in the Date() statement with the format of ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I think that is exactly what I posted an hour or two ago.

MayilVahanan

Hi mr.Jonathan Dienst,

Ya just now noticed it, i think mr. qliekview not notified your expression clearly nu..

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.