cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

List Box

Hi,

was hoping someone who has decent knowledge can help.... I am a newbie

Right, I have data on several tabs and on each tab i have financial year, quarter and month.

if on one tab i select one specific month I do not want this affect to take place on any other tabs. Hope this is possible. can someone please help?

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

My idea right now is you can delete the selection of financial year, .... when you go to another tab. is that an option for you or why dont you want that?

regards,

MT

Not applicable
Author

that wont help... as on one tab i need to see cost of medicine for the full financial year and on another tab i need to select a financial year as well as the specific month to show ranking

Not applicable
Author

you can also create for each tab an variable to save the financial year you want there and set the field new when you change the tab. you cannot ignore the selection of another tab cause in everylistbox you have the exact same field and qv remembers the change of a field not matter what tab you are on.

regards,

MT

Not applicable
Author

whats the best way for variable?

Not applicable
Author

how many tabs do you have?

Not applicable
Author

at the moment 5... will be more

Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you are using Qlikview 11 you can use the alternate states feature. See http://community.qlik.com/message/203345#203345 for how to set that up.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

trying to get my head around it