Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to use the IF command?

Hello Dear All.

I have a problem using the command IF to color the background of a label object.

I would like to change the color of the background of a label when his values is changing.

Thansk is advance for your help

Regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

=if(F1<0,RGB(255,0,0),if(F1=0,RGB(255,255,0),RGB(0,255,0)))

open properties for the text object and apply the formula for color. Replace 'F1' with the expression used for text object

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hai,

Do you have any particular range in the values ,if so you can use visual cues in tha charts.

Thanks,

Rathish

Not applicable
Author

Hai Ratish.

Here is the formula behind that object : =Only (TOT_AMOUNT)

I wld lik that when this value is strictly less than 0 the background be RED, when is equal to zero the background color be YELLOW and when the value is strictly greater than 0 the background color be GREEN.

Thank in advance for your help

Not applicable
Author

like ratish already said you can do this in the chart setting -> visualitazion

regards,

MT

Not applicable
Author

Hai ,

If so you can use visual cues in the chart option see the attachment. That range you have to set in the expression .

Not applicable
Author

Hai Ratish.

I'm unable to open the document bcoz i'm using the Qlikview Personal Edition.

Please Help to let me open that document or  type the formula here.

Thank in advance

Not applicable
Author

You find this in chart properties so left click on you chart. Formeln means expressions you select the one where you want to have the above 0 green and so on. oberhalb means above so you just put a zero in the textbox and then everything above will be green and unterhalb is underneath you also put a zero and then everything underneath zero will be red and for normal you change the backgroundcolor to yellow or whatever color you want to have. I hope it helps even though the screenshot is in german put im using qv in german. does that help you??Unbenannt.png

Not applicable
Author

Dear kbs

Thanks for that. But the object is TEXT OBJECT see the screenshot, there is no that tab to change color.

I wld like to change the background colour of that text object according to the value of =Only(TOT_AMOUNT)

Thanks in advance for your helpText Object.bmp

Not applicable
Author

hi

kindly check the attached file if you are looking at changing the background color of a label based on the value that is displayed

Regards

Not applicable
Author

Hai Rakesh

Please i'm unable to open the file since I'm using a Qlikview Personal edition.

If there is a formula, please could you paste it here.

Regards