Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Not sure if hierarchy

I'm not sure if I should be using a hierarchy here or some other tool but I was hoping someone could help.  I have the following table setup in excel and want to find a way to organize this data in Qlikview

Header 1Header 2Header 3Header 4Header 5Header 6
ClientRevenueProductServiceCostExpectations
ABC100x
x
EFG1500
x

LMNO300
x
x
ZZZ250

xx

The four columns on the right are all choices a person would make.  I want to be able ot set up a table saying if a client has made a decision on Service, it will then show the total amount of money based on that criteria.  When I try to set anything up now it will not show the data being together, it will lable things as X and - (null).

I'm not sure i'm explaining this properly but If anyone has any suggestions or needs more information it would be greatly appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

See attached qvw. Hope this helps.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

See attached qvw. Is this what you're trying to do? If not please explain what you need.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks!

That is close to what I am looking for, do you know a way i would be able to put it into a bar chart with the X axis being the Product, Service, Cost, Expectations, and the Y axis being total Revenue?  I was able to convert what you had to a bar chart, however I all I see is the lable 'X' when I try to see what is each of the X axis value.

I am trying ot attach the file however I am having trouble....

Thanks again

Gysbert_Wassenaar

See attached qvw. Hope this helps.

Not applicable
Author

Awesome, thank you very much!