Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

a strange error - script error

Hello guys and girls!!

I have worked on a qvw. and has recently just finished it. It works fine with data and stuff. But i wanted to try something, so after some days i wanted to do a reload, and then i got this error below, even though if i have not made any changes and it have been working before without errors:

Picture 1:

fejl3.png

Picture 2:

fejl1.png

Picture 3:

fejl2.png

I dont know why this error comes, cause it has been working before....???

12 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi tjetjetje,

for me your script looks alright. Please check your date-values in the table "Date_Clean" to ensure to get allways a positive result for

. . .

Autogenerate (   $(vMaxDate) - $(vMinDate) +1);

RR

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Tjetjetje

I see that you are getting the min and max dates from DimDate. Perhaps something has caused the sort order of this table to change, so the the min date and max dates have swapped around.

You did not include the script that generated the DimDate table, so I cant be too specific, but I would do something like this to guarrantee the correct values:

MinMaxDates:

LOAD Max(Date) As MaxDate,

Min(Date) as MinDate

Resident DimDate;

Let vMaxdate = Peek('MaxDate')';

Let vMinDate = Peek('MinDate');

DROP Table MinMaxDates;

Change this as necessary to use the correct field and table names.

Hope that helps

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

I forgot to order by DateKey in my DimDate - What a noob error!! But of cause I could not find it because it worked fine for me in the beginning!!

Thank you so much for all the answers and trying to solve the problem!!

I appreciate it very much!