Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stark___
Contributor III
Contributor III

Per cent in pivot table

Hello,

Can you help me with my problem? Please, see attached file.

The Table1 shows sales all categories per store, sales only categories in must SKU list per store, per cent of supplier's sales in all sales per store and per cent of supplier's sales in must SKU sales per store. My problem is this: if I want to see sales only one supplier in every store (I select it from listbox), column "MustSKUList" shows me excluded suppliers too. I use the such formula Sum({1<MustSKUList={'In'}>}Sales)

Thanks for your help, Stark

P.S. It would be very wonderful, if per cent of supplier's sales in all sales per store and per cent of supplier's sales in must SKU sales per store were culculated in one column. I try to use sum(Sales)/sum({1}TOTAL<Store> Sales), but it works wrong, It divides supplier's MustSkuList sales on total sales of store

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

I don't quite understand what you want, but have a look at the attached qvw. Is that what you need?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

For your P.S: query the discussion behind this link might help. http://community.qlik.com/message/272874#272874

Jonathan

Gysbert_Wassenaar

I don't quite understand what you want, but have a look at the attached qvw. Is that what you need?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
stark___
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you. Table1 works fine. I made one mistake, I had to just remove 1 from Sum({1<MustSKUList={'In'}>}Sales)

Regards, Stark