Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

dimension on top of pivot table qv 11

hi,

we are using qv 11 now for a couple of weeks and we are creating our pivot tables dynamicly using conditions for the dimensions. so a user can select what dimensions are being shown in the chart. ok so far so good but since we are not using macros no more we are having problem to put a dimension on top of the pivot table like that

dimension1     dimension1     dimension1     ......

dimension2

dimension2

dimension2

just after a while of trying and moving the dimensions around like crazy it is possible to place it on top! has anyone came around this problem?? or can anyone help me?

regards,

MT

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

u can drag dimenison1 using ur mouse,a vertical arrow will appear & u can just rotate it & leave it on top to show as horizontal.

Is this what u need exactly ? is the probelm due to dynamic dimension ?

Not applicable
Author

yes thats what I mean but it doesnt work at the first time it takes a while till the dimension stays on top and i know the drag and drop function and it used to work well before we installed qv11. in qv 10 we where using a macro to build the chart dynamicly meaning the user was able to choose the dimensions and expressions from a listbox. he still chooses it from a listbox but we are not using the macro no more instead we are using conditions for the dimensions and expressions. and if i enable the condition for the dimensions it is no problem to drag and drop it but as soon the condition is abled again it causes me a headache.

is there maybe a workaround?

regards