Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I need to change my daily reload timings.

I am using QV10 SR4 and I am reloading QV Apps through Server daily. Now I need to change Reload status from Daily to Monday to Saturday @ 5:45 AM and on Sunday @ 6:45 AM .. How can i change this ...... Need Help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

If the below screen shot is what you have then that means you do not have a publisher license. You are doing server reload and it does not support what you are looking tod o.

QV10-2012-11-01-06-43-56.png

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

You need to open the reload task or if you doing server reloads the document user the Userdocument tab. Open the tigger and you will see the schedule it is running on now. Just change it to weekly and then the time and day.

See the below.

QV11-2012-10-31-15-33-20.png

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hey Thank you so much Bill... Its really helpful to me . But i have one doubt that if I run this so it will run from monday to saturday. And for Sunday i need to create another schedule. ?? As on Sunday it will start @ 6:30 AM in place of 5:45 AM

Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill

I think you are using QV11 but I am using QV10 and in that there is no option like you have shown in the screenshot. Please tell me according QV 10

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

If the below screen shot is what you have then that means you do not have a publisher license. You are doing server reload and it does not support what you are looking tod o.

QV10-2012-11-01-06-43-56.png

Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill

Thank you so much for the reply. I forgot totally about that thing. We are not using publisher. Finally I developed one solution for it ... Hope that will work fine.

Thanks & Regards