Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Governance Dash Install causes script edit to hang QV 11 SP2

Hi Community

I have QlikView 11 SP2 and I have just installed the Governance Dashboard.  Now I find the command to edit a script hangs QlikView.  If I uninstall the Governance Dashboard, I can edit the scripts. 

Having seen the dashboard I was excited to have a play so naturally am a bit dissapointed

Any suggestions ?

regards

Ian

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ian

I had the same issue....

Since governance is installing a new type of connector you will have this problem. The connector is demanding that you have .net4 version installed on the server, if you don't the script editor will crash.

So if you would like to have the governance dashboard, then please install .net4 as well and you will be good to go!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ian

I had the same issue....

Since governance is installing a new type of connector you will have this problem. The connector is demanding that you have .net4 version installed on the server, if you don't the script editor will crash.

So if you would like to have the governance dashboard, then please install .net4 as well and you will be good to go!

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Scott

I will try this later today ....

regards

Ian

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Scott ... dotnet 4 does the trick and I already have this on the servers as a prt of the QV 11 upgrade

many thanks

Ian

Not applicable
Author

Gald it worked for you Ian!

Cheers

Scott