Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gerhardl
Creator II
Creator II

Help with Straight Table Chart

Please see the attached picture.

This is a horizontal chart (straight table), with currently no dimensions. The expressions are COUNTS of certain conditions. The first one is:

=count({<[Decision Result]={'Approved','Declined'},[Ethnic Group]-={'White'}>}Limit)

Is it possible to show next to this, the SUM of the same expression.

So I would almost like to use my function (SUM/COUNT), as a dimension.

Does that make sense?

G

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
whiteline
Master II
Master II

Use as dimension:

=ValueList('Sum', 'Count')

As expresison 1 (we join A, B):

=pick(rowno(), sum({<[Decision Result]={'Approved'}>}Limit), count({<[Decision Result]={'Approved'}>}Limit))

and  for expression 2 (we join A, B) respectivelly:

=pick(rowno(), sum([#Increase Exposure Increase])+sum({<[Decision Result]={'Approved'}>}Limit), count([#Increase Exposure Increase])+count({<[Decision Result]={'Approved'}>}Limit))

View solution in original post

3 Replies
whiteline
Master II
Master II

Hi.

You could create a calculated dimension with ValueList function (as you said, SUM/COUNT dimension).

Then use this expression style for each of yours:

=pick(rowno(), expression 1, expression 2)

gerhardl
Creator II
Creator II
Author

For some reason I'm not getting emails when someone comments today...

Okay, so I tried figuring that out, but I am lost. I've never used ValueList or Pick funtions, and to be honest I've never even used Calculated Dimensions.

Please see the attached image. I want 1A and 2A in one column under "Value", and 1B and 2B next to them under "Count"

1A: =sum({<[Decision Result]={'Approved'}>}Limit)

1B: =count({<[Decision Result]={'Approved'}>}Limit)

2A: =sum([#Increase Exposure Increase])+sum({<[Decision Result]={'Approved'}>}Limit)

2B: =count([#Increase Exposure Increase])+count({<[Decision Result]={'Approved'}>}Limit)

I'd really appreciate if you could give some detail on how to do this.

whiteline
Master II
Master II

Use as dimension:

=ValueList('Sum', 'Count')

As expresison 1 (we join A, B):

=pick(rowno(), sum({<[Decision Result]={'Approved'}>}Limit), count({<[Decision Result]={'Approved'}>}Limit))

and  for expression 2 (we join A, B) respectivelly:

=pick(rowno(), sum([#Increase Exposure Increase])+sum({<[Decision Result]={'Approved'}>}Limit), count([#Increase Exposure Increase])+count({<[Decision Result]={'Approved'}>}Limit))