Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Device for Static Dashboard

Hi

There is a requirement to show static dashboards, updates on daily basis, outside each department on 21" screen.

Which device do you recommend, should be best suited for the requirement, which is also compatible with QlikView?

By screen, I mean not to have touch-screens, rather static LED devices to show the results/analysis/key figures.

Regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

QlikView doesn't have any requirement protocols for displaying public dashboards on a static display or any other display for that matter. It is just like connecting a secondary monitor or a projector to your laptop.

The only catch is the display resolution.

Your dashboards must be designed (or resized) to fit the resolution of the display.

If it's just for displaying static dashboards, I think a widescreen display will fit best.

There are plenty of decent LED monitors available in the market.

You can probably choose Samsung, Asus or LG - depending upon the support available in your country/region.

But for a starter, you can take a look at these....

Asus VE228H 21 inch LED Monitor

LG E2211PU-BN 21 inch LED Monitor

Samsung S22B350H 21 inch LED Monitor

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

QlikView doesn't have any requirement protocols for displaying public dashboards on a static display or any other display for that matter. It is just like connecting a secondary monitor or a projector to your laptop.

The only catch is the display resolution.

Your dashboards must be designed (or resized) to fit the resolution of the display.

If it's just for displaying static dashboards, I think a widescreen display will fit best.

There are plenty of decent LED monitors available in the market.

You can probably choose Samsung, Asus or LG - depending upon the support available in your country/region.

But for a starter, you can take a look at these....

Asus VE228H 21 inch LED Monitor

LG E2211PU-BN 21 inch LED Monitor

Samsung S22B350H 21 inch LED Monitor

Hope that helps.