Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Open Qlikview Document Not opening report

Hi,

We are using Open Qlikview document to launch a report & it is not opening the report.

From the source document, RN65-CostofProgrammingReportperPackage_summary.qvw , we are trying to open drilldownreport.qvw on click of button.

The following commands were used, OpenQlikviewDocument & OpenURL.

Open URL (qvp://10.113.58.1/drilldownreport.qvw) launches the report when tried to open via qlikview client. Both the reports are deployed on same mount point in Server. But it does not work when we open via our application, After opening the parent report & clicking on Button, it displays the below message & on clicking Yes, it does not open the child report nor it gives any error message.

Please help.

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

The warning message is missing in the above post.

We are getting, Approve Application for launch? - qvp://10.113.58.1/drilldownreport.qvp and the application is using qlikocx library to launch reports.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi purushottham

Try giving the whole path instead of only qv App name

For eg: D://Qlikview/foldername/App name

regards,

Vaibhav

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Viabhav.

I have tried giving the full path but still facing the same issue. With Open Qlikview document, there is no action on click of button. It nither opens the report nor it shows any error message.

I am able to open report through access point.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi purushottam

it works fine.... can u  let me know whether u are writing path as below? for eg:

" D://Qlikview/test.qvw"

coz it sumtimes doesnt work if the path is not properly given...