Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how to get year in buttons??

Hi Qlikies,

Am enjoying this QV day by day.....

My question here is

How can i get field labels in buttons?? Please refer following example to get a clear understanding of my question...

Even if we can't get in buttons let me know how we can get them in a button kind of format???

I dont want to use the year as a field....!!

Thank you..!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Hey,  I like tried what you want. Check the qvw and let me know is that what you want?  Regards. Siva Sankar

View solution in original post

7 Replies
manisha_uit
Creator
Creator

Hi,

We cannot get all the year values in a button...

Probably you can use sliders or list box.. Please see the attached file..

Hope it helps

Manisha

Not applicable
Author

yeah I know that yaar..!! i dont want all the years in a single button..

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Hey,  I like tried what you want. Check the qvw and let me know is that what you want?  Regards. Siva Sankar

Not applicable
Author

Hey yeah thank you so much yaar...Its working great ...!!!

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

The way mentioned in the screenshot is not the buttons, they are still list box. The trick is they showed the listbox in non single column. This can be done by Properties--> Presentation-->uncheck single column. Now drag the list box in to single field. Shown in qvw attached.  Regards. Siva Sankar

Not applicable
Author

Yeah I know that yaar.. i got that but i was planning to put three years in different way..!! one of the way is the thing you said about buttons...

But the in the screenshot its a listbox...but it is different na?? like soon after Filter by year the years 2009 have strated right??? so i was asking that.

Not applicable
Author

A screenshot...where list box is in some different way