Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Tricky Requirement

I have 4 fields Appointdate,ClosingDate, SubmitDate,ApprovalDate....all these fields have dates as field values......Now in my dashboard I need a Listbox showing all these 4 date fields.....and I have to use Year, Month and Day as Time filters in my dashboard........Now If I select Appointment date(any field), all the time filters should work according to Appointment Date only......i.e all the date on the dashboard sould be associated only with appointmentdate with respect to selected Time filters........

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

See if the attached file is what you had in mind.  The calendar changes according to what the user selects in the drop-down box. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

See if the attached file is what you had in mind.  The calendar changes according to what the user selects in the drop-down box. 

Not applicable
Author

Thankyou so much for your response.....I am trying to do same as you did with my excel file.....but I am not getting any results in time filter

Not applicable
Author

I am taking two date fields APPOINTMENTDATE and HUDAPPROVALDATE

Not applicable
Author

I tried your qvw and for some reason it was saying that vDate was invalid.  But when I rewrote the expression, it worked fine:

=if(VDate='HUDAPPROVALDATE',HUDAPPROVALYEAR,
if(VDate='APPOINTMENTDATE',APPOINTMENTYEAR))

Not applicable
Author

Found the problem - you had vDate in the expression, but your variable name is VDate.  It is case sensitive.

Not applicable
Author

Thankyou Once again for your time and help.........its working