Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lucas4bi
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Repository Issue

Hello everyone,

i have experience something weird today about the when clicking the button "Repository" on a qlikview file opened via Ajax.

when i click on it, it doesnt show the repository square, it just tries to load for a while, then the connection with the server stops.

Meanwhile on the server the CPU starts working 100% and it doesnt stop even after the client gets disconnected.

The document may have lots of documents but still it seems pretty weird to me to have this kind of behavior.

I'm running QVServer 11 SR2 on a Windows 2003 Server  32bit.

Thanks in advance

Luca

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Luca,

I've the same issue since I've upgraded to the last build : 11 SR2 build 11440

I'm runnning the 64bit version on windows server 2008 SR2 SP1.

Did you resolve this issue ?

Best Regards,

Stephane.

lucas4bi
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Nope, still didn't get an answer, even if i think is a 32bit server problem, never happened on a 64bit

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Try this and see if this will help. Under the QV server settings on the security tab check the Allow Extension options and hit apply. See if this helps.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable

Did you resolve this issue ?

FYI: I have the same issue. 64bit server, But the issue I get only in few reports.on some reports it works properly, on others not

thanks.

R.

arieidel
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Did you resolve this issue?

I'm getting the same problem. I clic the Repository button, I wait for about 2 minutes and then it appears the "Reconnecting" message, without opening the Repository menú.

QV11 SR2 on a Win2008 64bit server.

By the way, it works for me on a small application with a few server objects. This issue I have it on a big application, with hundreds of server objects.

Is there a workaround for accessing the server Objects? I mean, maybe I could access only to bookmarks on server, etc.

Thanks for your help!

arieidel
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Sadly, I've been told from QT Support that it is a bug. It seems to be related to the number of document objects included in the application (maybe around 200 objects).

arieidel
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi,

The Repository Issue is solved in 11.20 SR6. Have you tried it?

Ariel