Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Selection box of a Chart Expression

Hi,

I have in a Stack Histogram Chart. So i have two expressions and on the chart, i can see my two expression consecutively on the same chart.

I would like to have a box of selection with my two expressions, when nothing is selected, i have my Stack Histogram Chart. When i select something in the box, I have only on the chart the selected bar histogram.

I can't pass by the script because i need the Average of all my dates. So i need to pass on the final result. I tried variable but i don't know if it's a good way to do.

Do you have an idea how i can do?

Thanks by advance

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

up please

Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you're using QV11 see attached example.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the answer. i'm on V9 but i will upgrade soon. Is there a solution in V9?

Gysbert_Wassenaar

I don't think so. You could group your expressions so you can choose in the chart which expression to show. But that way can display only one expression at a time.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Yes, for the moment i'm using button with my chart .... I display for each button the good chart and hide the other ones. So i'm trying to find a better solution with slection box, and not the buttons.