Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView Distribution Service Can't Start

I can start all qlikview service after install. But I can't do a reload job in QMC.

I checked the log file and got the following errors.

2012/11/12 17:38:17.3745777 Error Failed to read from C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\DistributionService\Tasks\Task_1cb52368-1345-4207-8d0d-eb80b59d1436.xml. Exception=System.TypeLoadException: Inheritance security rules violated while overriding member: 'QDSMain.DistributeTask.ReadXml(System.Xml.XmlReader)'. Security accessibility of the overriding method must match the security accessibility of the method being overriden.
   at QDSMain.TaskFactory.TaskFactoryReader.CreateTask(String elementName, XmlReader reader)
   at QDSMain.TaskFactory.TaskFactoryReader.ReadXml(XmlReader reader)
   at QDSMain.Clustering.ClusterFileHandler.Read(Action`1 readXML)
2012/11/12 17:38:17.3745777 Error Exception=System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at QDSMain.Clustering.NotificationFiles.TaskNotificationFile.LoadTasks(IEnumerable`1 fileNames)
   at QDSMain.Clustering.NotificationFiles.TaskNotificationFile.FileChanged()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(IRuntimeMethodInfo method, Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeType typeOwner)
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(IRuntimeMethodInfo method, Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeType typeOwner)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
   at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
   at SolutionGlobal.ThreadPool.ThreadPoolJob.Execute()

If I stop the QDS and restart it. It shows me the 1067 error.

Anyone any suggestion?

My qlikview version is 11.0.11426.0

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

It's is .NET framework's problem.

I solved this problem by upgrading the .NET framework from 4.0.30128 to 4.0.30319

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Is the service account a member of the administrator group?

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

The service account belongs to the Admin group.

Not applicable
Author

It's is .NET framework's problem.

I solved this problem by upgrading the .NET framework from 4.0.30128 to 4.0.30319