Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How do I create a calendar (x2) for minimum and maximum date range based on a single value?

Hello, I am writing a report where I want to restrict data by date range in the form of a calendar x 2, one for minimum range and one for maximum range.

Thanks.

Paul.

12 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Have you tried using a slider object with Mode set to multi value for the date range?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

I don't want a date slider as they don't represent the data in a way in which I want which is in 'Calendar' format.

Paul

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You could use two calendar objects - one for start date and one for end date. This way you will be able to select a date range to filter data for the selected dates.

Is that what you are looking for?

Regards,

-Khaled.

Not applicable
Author

This doesnt work as its based up a single value in the script.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Ok, see attached example.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for that, in the tab min date and max date you under variable(s) have set vmindate and vmax date, I don't have that option to chose as a variable, how do I get this?

Paul.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You can do this with a single date field.

Please check the attachment.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

-Khaled

Not applicable
Author

What version of Qlikview are you using, I dont have access to variable 'vEndDate' in the variables drop down. I am using version 10.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I am using QlikView version 11. But I'm not sure if Ctrl+Alt+V combinations will work in QV 10.

Please check the attachment.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

-Khaled.