Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Color de texto variable / Font color according to variables

Buenas tardes / Good afternoon

Hola, tengo una tabla simple cuyos valores de dimension son una lista de valores:

=ValueList('1 VENTA TOTAL','2 DEVOLUCION','VENTA NETA COMERCIAL','3 RECUPERACION','4 BONIFICACION',.....

Y despues las expresiones estan caluladas por "Pick"

Pick(

Match(ValueList('1 VENTA TOTAL','2 DEVOLUCION','VENTA NETA COMERCIAL',

//VENTA TOTAL

Sum({$<AÑO={"Real-2011"}>}[1 VENTA TOTAL]),

//DEVOLUCION

Sum({$<AÑO={"Real-2011"}>}[2 DEVOLUCION]),

//VENTA NETA COMERCIAL

Sum({$<AÑO={"Real-2011"}>}[3 VENTA NETA COMERCIAL]),

De estos rubros tengo datos del 2012 y comparo contra el 2011 y contra un Presupuesto, y quisiera colocar algun color a dichas sumas dependiendo si estan por encima o por debajo del presupuesto o el 2011, en excel esto seria facil con un formato condicional. ¿Como puedo lograr esto en el codigo?.

Gracias.

Saludos.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I have a simple table with a valuelist as dimensions field

--- See first code---

And after that, the expresions are calculated by a "Pick" sentence

--- See second code--

I have 2012 data and evaluate this fields against 2011 and a budget, and i wanto to put some color according theyr performance against 2011 or the budget, in excel a simple conditiona format would solve this issue. ¿How I could solve this in the code?

Thanks

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

You can write an expression to format however you'd like under Chart Properties > Expressions > Click on plus sign:

Capture.JPG

Not applicable
Author

Hi, thx for the fast answer.

The issue by doing it that way its that I have diferent chriteria for each value, let me set a small example:

Field      | Real 2012  |   Budget   | 2012 vs Budget

Sales     | $     900      |    $1,000   |     111%  (Green, we sell more than spected)

Costs     | $     500      |    $  600    |     120%   (Red, it cost more than spected)

In the first case, beeing above 100% goes green, but in the second case goes red.

Hope this helps to clarify

Thanks

MayilVahanan

HI

try like this

=if(sum(sales)/sum(total sales) > 100%, green(),red()) in background color//

in this,instead of the above expression, use yours..

Hope it helps.. or post a sample file

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Not applicable
Author

Here is a sample file of using colors based on an expression.

Not applicable
Author

Hi, thank you both for the answers, I finally solved out, with a little of both, I ended copying the way I calculate the expression and adding there the conditions for colors the way I needed

Thank you again