Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Need Code for Macros to send an EMAIL

Can anyone post the code for sending an emil trough macros......

9 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

See here or here

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Gysbert,

I am using the code from second link, but I am not getting any email......Can you please check my qvw attached....I gave trigger that macro on post reload....

Not applicable
Author

I am getting an error as Activex componet cannot creat an object...in the second line of macros....

Not applicable
Author

Did you check your security settings?

Edit Module:

Capture.JPG

Not applicable
Author

I did not change those settings, Now I did but still its not working....Should I give my email id settings in user preferences...mail tab.....if so wat I am supposed to give in server address position.........

this is my error

The message could not be sent to the SMTP server. The transport error code was 0x80040217. The server response was not available

Not applicable
Author

Dear ,

Kindly find the attachment.

but you need to goto Edit Module and enter your email id and destination email id then click on email button it will send the email to the specified account.

i hope this one will help you,

thanks,

Mukram

Not applicable
Author

hello Mukram,

I am getting an error

The message could not be sent to the SMTP server. The transport error code was 0x800ccc15. The server response was not available

I am getting a popup saying Exported but I am not receiving any mail.....

sanketkhunte
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Mukram,

Ur file is too much helpful to me.Thank you so much.

Here I am getting an error when I am clicked on "Email" button it Exported  Image perfectly but then

after 1 or 1.5 mins. it will go in processing and suddenly gives me Macro window.

Will you please tell me why this happend ; do I required to do some setting if yes please tell me.

Your help will appriciate me.

Here I have also attached QV file.

Please see attached file.

Regards

Sanket.