Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how to supress zero values inthe stright table at the level of expression

Hi ,

Actual i have created a stright table which contains many expressions and dimensions and currently the chart is showing all values but i need to supress zero values so please let me know how i can do this and the thing is i have enabled the supress zero values and supress missing values both in Dimension tab and expression tab , but still the chart is showing zero values ,please help me out on this.

Regards,

Smita Atagur

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hai,

In a straight table you have an option of supressing null values in dimension tab.

This may helps you .

Thanks,

Rathish

Not applicable
Author

Hi

use presentation tab

supress zero values

Not applicable
Author

Dear

Kindly find the attachment.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks,

Mukram

Not applicable
Author

i done this but still its not working actual in my chart totally 7 columns are there and in this ttwo columns are dimensions and rest of all are expression now i want to supress zero value of he expression 1 like this i need to make and even i have enabled the supress zero values in the expression tab also

Not applicable
Author

i done this but still its not working actual in my chart totally 7 columns are there and in this ttwo columns are dimensions and rest of all are expression now i want to supress zero value of he expression 1 like this i need to make and even i have enabled the supress zero values in the expression tab also