Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Charts - change row for column

Hi,

please help - i have one Mekko chart and i don´t know how to change axis of both parameters - put periods to down axis and 1,2,3 to the right - i need the same function like a simmilar function "change row for column" in MS excel - description is in attachment

I have not found any function in charts options

Thx a lot:-)

Jaromir

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

I don't know if you have a year field. Your expression labels suggest you do. You could make year your dimension and change the expressions so the calculate the amounts per ex_Lokalita value instead of per year. That's the only option I'm afraid.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Change the order of the dimensions by promoting the second dimension (or demoting the first)

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

thx for your answer,

but i have only one dimension and than only expressions,so i cannot change anything?!

Gysbert_Wassenaar

One expression? Are you sure you don't have three? Can you post the qvw you're working on?

Not applicable
Author

Expressions three,but only one dimension

I could send you only images of properties - it´s in attachment

thx;-)

Gysbert_Wassenaar

I don't know if you have a year field. Your expression labels suggest you do. You could make year your dimension and change the expressions so the calculate the amounts per ex_Lokalita value instead of per year. That's the only option I'm afraid.

Not applicable
Author

you´re right,it was neccesary to exchange both dimensions a do some other adjustments.

so thx a lot;-)

bye