Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Issues scheduling a supporting task multiple times per day.

I'm trying to schedule a supporting task to run at 5:00am, 12:00pm and 6:00pm.  I thought this would be simple.  I just add 3 daily triggers to the task or so I thought.  When I do that it always skips the 5:00am trigger.  I've tried adding them in different orders but it doesn't make any difference.  It will run at 6PM and then schedule the next run for 12PM. 

So I have to disable the noon trigger and then after the 5am run I can enable it again.  After the 6pm run, I need to go in and disable the noon trigger so the 5am trigger will be used.  This kinda defeats the purpose of scheduling something. 

I thought about setting up 3 separate supporting tasks but I have tasks that are dependent to these so then I would need multiple versions of those or some other complex combination of triggers.

Is this a known bug?  I haven't been able to find others posting about it.  We are running 10.0.9277.8 on a Windows 2008 R2 server (both are 64-bit).

1 Reply
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Being you are on a patch release, can't tell if it is a bug or not. I would upgrade to SR5 and see if you still have the issue.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.