Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Enhance Drill-down

Hi all,

I want to enhance the cell on a pivot-table when that cell has a drill-down. Is there a way of doing that?

Thanks in advance,

TMF

5 Replies
MayilVahanan

Hi

For enhance the cell height, Presentation tab, you can able to do by selecting the wrap cell text and cell height..

or

increase the length of the cell, when you move move the mouse, in between two column, exactly the  line which split the two column, you can see the symbol like '+', from that, you can increase the length of it

or

you want to keep equal column width, right click in the chart , you can choose the Fit columns to data/Equals column width

hope it helps

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Not applicable
Author

Hi

Thanks for reply!

I think you didn't understand what I need... I need a way of enhance only the cells that have values to drill-down. This way I can "separate" the cells that have a possibility to drill-down.

Some like shadow or bold or underline the content of the cell with drill-down..

TMF

Message was edited by: tmendesf

Not applicable
Author

Hi again

Anyone? I'm stuck...

MayilVahanan

HI

PFA

Are you looking this?

Regards,

R.Mayil Vahanan

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Mayil

Above all, thanks for reply

It's quite that but not exacly. Imagine you have a drill-down group with 3 levels (X->Y->Z). However, not all the values X has values in Y and not all values X that has Y has Z, i.e., there are some values that can be drilled-down and other that cannot. So, I want to enhance only the cells in X that can be drilled-down to Y and then also enhance the cells in Y that can be drilled down in Z. How can I do this?

I hope I've been clear

Thanks again!

TMF