Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Extension objects in qlikview

Hi i am new to qlik view i want to know about extension objects . Please help me in details .i need to know from the scratch like where to download and how to use it.  Please provide lsome links if any to learn the things.

6 Replies
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

I've made a video tutorial on Google Maps Extension object. I hope this gives you enough grounding to understand Extension Objects. There are many other video tutorials on my blog.

I hope this helps and happy learning!

Cheers,

DV

www.QlikShare.com

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for video it was great, i am understood the how the extension objects is very useful in qlikview, however when i try to use the qlik view extension objects i am getting error like

" qlikview 11.00 SR! has encountered a problem and need to close it."

Please suggest me how to solve this.

Location of qlikview extension objects:

C:\Program Files\QlikView\Examples\Extensions

and i can able to see 6 extenxion objects in my qlikview app

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi deepak can you please send me also a  same link or file whatever you sent to venki for such  information about extension object or google map

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi deepak can you please send me also a  same link or file whatever you sent to venki for such  information about extension object or google map

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Here you go...there are many videos on my blog.

http://qlikshare.com/284

Happy learning!

Cheers,

DV