Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Expression for Static Max with cyclic dimensions

Hi-

So, I'm in over my head and spending way too much time on something that seems so minor, that I'm going to toss it out to the community for some help.

I have a bar chart with the following calc as the expression:

sum(DefectPhaseCount)/sum([defect_count})

The calc gives the % of defects falling in a given phase for a Line of Business, Sub Line of Business, Project Type, or Specific Release (based on the cyclic drill down). We have a few filters on the page for time period and related to the drill down. (The 2 dimensions are Business Level(cyclic drill down) and Defect Phase)

My goal is to have the axes locked at the smaller of 100% or the highest % displayed for a phase+10%. So, if we have something where the defects are evenly distributed at 20% across out five phases, it comes maxes out at 30%. If all defects are in one phase, it'd max out at 100%.So, in the image attached, I'd want the chart to max out at 43.5%.

I've tried plugging my calcs in to some functions I've found on the discussion board, but none seem to work. I've tried rangemin & rangemax, but can't seem to figure out how to properly place my function in there so that it recognizes the filers & drilldown level.

Thanks for any help yo umay be able to provide with this.

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Hi

Maybe this expresion in the StaticMax tab can help:

=MAX( Aggr(sum(DefectPhaseCount)/sum([defect_count]),$(=GetCurrentField(CycliGroup)))

Hope it helps