Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QV11 - Simple Chart Error (Dimension Limit Bug??)

Hi All,

I experienced something strange in QV11 again and this time is about the dimension limit and return the error of "Allocated Memory Exceeded.

The chart is very simple with 2 dimensions and 1 single expression. But sometimes it is OK and sometimes, it will prompt error "Allocated Memory Exceeded'.

Any some know why?

The case is when you select multiple month together with July, e.g. June and July, May and July, April and July, etc.

Screen shots and the qvw attached as well.

Thanks a lot

Herman

CP_OK.jpgCP_ERROR.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Guys, this is confirmed as a bug and bug ID is 54453.

View solution in original post

14 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The app is secured and its not possbile to open it!

Regards

MultiView

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for reply.

Please find another attached file (revised_b.qvw) in my first post.

Thanks again,

Not applicable
Author

So, anyone has any idea about this? Or this is the bug?

Thanks a lot!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Herman, if you change the in the Dimension limit of Service Type to show the top 11, it works fine. Or if you disable the 'Others' its working fine too.

Regards

MultiView

Not applicable
Author

Hi MultiView, thanks for your reply.

I think I am not able to change those setting (Showing Top 6 including Total of Others)as those are the requirements from the users.

But isn't it strange that QV will have this error! It is just a very simple chart with simple formula..... I think, obviously, it is a bug in QV11.

Before in QV10, this chart worked just fine.....

Not applicable
Author

I have exactly the same problem as you Herman. When I tick the box "Show Others", it works, when I untick it, i get the maximum memory exceeded message.

Guys from QlikView, can you please help ? Is it a QV 11 bug as we suspect ?

Not applicable
Author

I have exactly the same problem as you Herman. When I tick the box "Show Others", it works, when I untick it, i get the maximum memory exceeded message.

Not applicable
Author

Not applicable
Author