Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Required Training course - India @ chennai

Hi All,

Greetings!

I am a newbie in Qlikview, interested to learn it.

Kindly confirm is there any institute in Chennai to learn Qlikview, i gone through the site there is no training available in chennai.

Please assist on this, looking forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Rajesh

11 Replies
CELAMBARASAN
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi,

http://www.yet5.com/

You can check this link for searching training institutes.

I didn't aware these training institutes for qlikview. hope you can have a search in it and give a try.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Celambarasan,

Thanks for your comment! As per the suggestion, I will give a try.

Can i have your mailing id please, in order to get clarify some concern.

Your response is much appreciated!

Kind Regards,

Rajesh

sssrajesh01@gmail.com

MayilVahanan

HI

Edit:

Celambarasan mail id:

celambarasan.a@gmail.com

Hope it helps

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
CELAMBARASAN
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

You can also mail me @ celambarasan@zoho.com

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot for your prompt response and sharing me your id

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rajesh,

Even I am at my intial stages of QV, and I found online videos as the best resource to learn QV with the self practice. I would like you to first understand about Business Intelligence, datawarehousing concepts, and then start with using QV.

Thanks,

angad

Not applicable
Author

Hi Angad,

Grettings! Thanks for your comments!

There are no specific videos which covers all top to bottom in scripting part. I too agree with you, we can able to find lots of videos related to QV, but it is not all co-related(i mean no sequence order). I already explored in DWH concepts, BI and so on...

Looking forward if you found any videos which covers sequence order in Scripting part in QlikView, please share accordingly. Please do contact in my mailing id, if you located in Chennai to discuss further.

Kind Regards,

Rajesh

sssrajesh01@gmail.com

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rajesh,

Sorry for the delayed response, and yes there are many videos related to QV. Regarding the scripting part for the qlikview that is basically based on VBScript or JScript. As such I too was not able to find, detailed training on using these scripting . But since you are just starting yourself with qlikview, you must try to use the built-in actions and may be in future would come across more detailed knowledge of use of macros or scripting.

I would suggest you to start off with making an application.

thanks,

angad

(chandigarh)

Not applicable
Author

There is a guy called sasken , he covers extensively on Qlikview , the training program covers calling web services , integrating with Salesforce, Integrating with R to do Predictive analytics...  I attended the week end training program it was simply superb.  Why don't you give it a try ? ,  hmm...his email id is sasken200k@gmail.com