Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Help me with this set expression

Hi There,

I have a calculated dimension in table chart as follows.

=aggr(count(VISIT_MAIN),DRG_BL_VALUE)

In need to include a condition in that dimension to restrict it to those Discharge_Date with values only between the two calender object selections for start date and end date (vDMin and vDMax respectively)

That is, in the above aggr expression, I have to include this condition

Discharge_Date>=vDMin and Discharge_Date<=vDMax

I had given like this : =aggr(count( ( {$<Discharge_Date={">=$(vDMin)<=$(vDMax)"}>} VISIT_MAIN),DRG_BL_VALUE) , but it was not helpful.

Please help me with this.

Thanks

Sircute

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Try this:

=Aggr(Count({$<Discharge_Date={">=$(=date(vDMin,'M/D/YYYY'))<=$(=date(vDMax,'M/D/YYYY'))"}>} VISIT_MAIN),DRG_BL_VALUE)

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

6 Replies
MayilVahanan

HI

Try like this

=aggr(count( ( {$<Discharge_Date={">=$(=vDMin)<=$(=vDMax)"}>} VISIT_MAIN),DRG_BL_VALUE)

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Mayil Vahanan,

That did not work

MayilVahanan

HI

Can you provide a sample?

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Not applicable
Author

Hello Mayil

I have created a sample scenario here.

Please find the attached excel sheet  (source) and qlikview file

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Try this:

=Aggr(Count({$<Discharge_Date={">=$(=date(vDMin,'M/D/YYYY'))<=$(=date(vDMax,'M/D/YYYY'))"}>} VISIT_MAIN),DRG_BL_VALUE)

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Gysbert,

That helped

So, it was all beacuse of the date format mismatch !!!

Thanks a lot !

Need one more help.. In the main dashboard which I am doing at the client side (which i cannot share here) , is in qv 11. The calendar object in there has months and years displayed in a different font. I donot know where to change this.

Calendar.bmp

Can you tell me where should I go and change this font for month and year in calender object ?