Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
avastani
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Is it possible to get this type layout in QV?

Capture.JPG

Grouped Stacked Charts.

2 Dimensions,2 Expressions

1 Dimension plot on the X-axis, 1 Dimension on the Stacked BarChart

2 Bars, 1 for each expression, Actual and Budget

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

(sigh) sorry, there was a much simpler way of doing it that I didn't think of at first. See attached.

Regards,

Vlad

View solution in original post

8 Replies
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Yep, see attached. If you want a more sophisticated example, you'll need to post a reduced version, but hopefully this will point you in the right direction.

Regards,

Vlad

avastani
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

sample data attached

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Yes, although you'll have to create an expression for each month unfortunately. The good news is that you'll never have more than 12 months in the year, so although this is annoying to do the first time, you won't have to do any maintenance. See attached.

Regards,

Vlad

avastani
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

i was afraid of that... months is a simple case but if not months and somplething like a cycle then we're in a soup..  extensions would be the only other way out i guess

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Well...it may still be possible. Can you provide some data with non-month dimensions (that may possibly increase in the future)?

Vlad

avastani
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

data attached. consider a cycle between series and cat and dimension 1 and part as dim 2

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

(sigh) sorry, there was a much simpler way of doing it that I didn't think of at first. See attached.

Regards,

Vlad

avastani
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

that did the trick... you, are, da, m-an!