Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Urgent need help on sending Qlikview reports in any exported format to users Email.

Hi All, right know i got a requirement from our users that i need to export data in the either pdf of excel or any other presentable format and send that information to their Emails on a scduled basis . Can that option is available in Qlikview . If that is available how can we do that. Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vinay

44 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Oh nevermind - I see you included a file. I didn't see that. Let me take a look.

Not applicable
Author

Got it I changed object ID and its working perfect...Thankyou so much......you are really awesome...I was trying to fing this code from 1 month...finally you helped me.......I have somedoubts on this code,can you please clear them......if I have 10 ojects how can I specify them.....

Not applicable
Author

You specify objects by their object ID:

Capture.JPG

Also, I have added a macro to the sample file you posted which emails an image of the chart in the body of the email.

Not applicable
Author

I tried giving Object Id's seperated by comma but its not working.......("CH01","CH02")......should I write entire macro once again and give any other name...........

to be more clear I want more  excel sheets to be mailed based on objects we specify......

Not applicable
Author

Using multiple objects and separating them with commas is not proper syntax.  You can have multiple objects exported but it will require a little more coding in the macro.  Can you upload your file?

Not applicable
Author

I am attaching a qvw which has two objects with different expression...Thankyou

Not applicable
Author

Here you go.

Not applicable
Author

Thankyou Camper.....but in excel file I want to see values here QV charts are exported.......Can you please look into this......

Not applicable
Author

Here is the export as values.

Not applicable
Author

Thankyou So much its working perfect......