cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QMC and QEMC error message

Hi,

Qlikview Management Server not running, I have tried to change the port, manually restarted the services, reboot the server and even re installed the server yet the problem persists.

HELP!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Vlad,

I logon with the Administrator it didn't work so i actually re install the windows server and now all the services are running under the specified account hence i can apply the license.

Thanks

View solution in original post

16 Replies
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Hmmm do you have the proper .NET framework version installed? You'll need both 3.5SR1 and 4.0, I think.

Do the services stay started in the Services MMC (under Admin Tools)?

Are all services running on the same machine?

Vlad

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes!  .NET framework version 4.0 is installed but not quite sure what 3.5SR1 is. All the other services are running automatically but the Qlikview management service even after starting manually stops again.

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

What does the Windows event log say (Admin Tools >> Event Viewer >> Windows Logs >> Application)?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Error  12/12/2012 3:31:39 PM    QlikViewWebServer       0          None

Service cannot be started. The service process could not connect to the service controller

Error  12/12/2012 2:56:01 PM   QlikView Distribution Service v10.0.8811      0          None

Exception=System.Net.HttpListenerException: An operation was attempted on a nonexistent network connection

at System.Net.HttpResponseStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)

at System.IO.Compression.DeflateStream.InternalWrite(Byte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count, Boolean isAsync)

at System.IO.Compression.DeflateStream.Write(Byte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count)

at System.IO.Compression.GZipStream.Write(Byte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count)

at SolutionGlobal.WebService.WebServiceWrapper.ExecuteCommand(WebService i_WebService, HttpListenerContext context, String i_Request, String i_Body)

Error  12/12/2012 2:10:24 PM   Application Error   1000   (100)

Faulting application QVManagementService.exe, version 10.0.8811.6, time stamp 0x4d0ba8d0, faulting module KERNEL32.dll, version 6.0.6001.18000, time stamp 0x4791a76d, exception code 0xe0434f4d, fault offset 0x000442eb, process id 0x6cc, application start time 0x01cdd87229600f0c.

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Is your service account a member of both Administrators and QlikView Administrators?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I guess so, I installed with Administrator the only account on the server.

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Can you check under Computer Management? Also make sure that services are, in fact, running under this account and not System.

Ricardo_Gerhard
Employee
Employee

I had the same problem in our customer and the solution was reinstall Windows Server, because the Qlikview Server didn´t bind your network interface to start TCP ports.

The KERNEL32.dll is called to access this device and this momment it´s occur.

Sorry, but it´s a Windows Enviroment Problem.

Ricardo Gerhard
OEM Solution Architect
LATAM
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Vlad,

All the services are running under the Administer account and not the system.