Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Red-Green Color Blindness

Hello QlikCommunity,

Though I'm almost done with the legwork on my current project, I was advised to adjust the color scheme of my charts. I noticed that the default QV colors aren't friendly for red-green color blindness and was hoping someone had a good procedure for making their dashboard universally readable.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Charts like the bar chart have a Colors tab in the properties. If you click on Advanced on that tab you can change the sheet, document and user defaults. You can also use the theme maker to create a theme and apply it to all objects.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Read this. Actually, read the authors book Information Dashboard Design too.

Not applicable
Author

Well said. That article has sort of been the impetus for this request. If there isn't an easy way to assign a more clear default scheme, I'll just redo all the charts manually.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Charts like the bar chart have a Colors tab in the properties. If you click on Advanced on that tab you can change the sheet, document and user defaults. You can also use the theme maker to create a theme and apply it to all objects.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks!