cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manishkumar75
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Stacked Bar Chart

Is it possible to put dynamic Image in the Chart (like Text) ? Actually, I need to show the margin of revenue in stacked bar chart comparing with previous year.

13 Replies
johnw
Champion III
Champion III

I don't do a lot of exporting, so I probably won't be much help. I'm guessing that you could detect which of the two images is visible, and then export it separately. I don't know if you can overlay images in Excel.

I think the right long-term solution would be a QlikView enhancement proposed by Rob Wunderlich - grouped objects. In this case, you would mark that the four pieces are grouped, and when you export an image, it would combine them all into a single image. But that doesn't exist yet.

Not applicable

People i know this thread is old but please help if you can , I tried to run the macro posted and got this error

"ActiveX component can't create object: 'Excel.Application' "

DO i have to add some references in Qlikview to be able to reference the XL application

Please advise how i would get this code to work . I would then run a loop for each object to dump it to a different part of the spreadsheet

any advise appreciated

regards Pat

manishkumar75
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hi,

The above error is due to security . Just change the Current Local Security to Allow System Access.

In your case it is Only Safe Mode.

Hope it will work.

Regards,

Manish

Not applicable

Manish , thank you - you have helped a RANK beginner worked perfectly