Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem with QV10 Accesspoint using IIS and windows server 2003 local users no AD

Hi,

I have QlikView Server 10 with IIS as a web server with no AD, I have the account lock out policy threshold =3  (windows server 2003),the IIS Authentication Access is integrated windows Authentication and the anonymous access is disabled.

when user enter wrong password it lock him out after first trial

Not sure what might cause that

Is IE send the the wrong credentials 3 times ,  or should I change settings in IIS authentication??

can you please help

thanks

Alex

15 Replies
Not applicable
Author

can you explain the IIS configration for QlikView access point when there is no AD using windows server 2003 ???

thanks

Not applicable
Author

how to configure IIS ,windows server 2003 to provide access for local users (No AD)

to QlikView ??

details please

thanks

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

It is done by default.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

thanks Bill but this not the answer I need

I need the details about configuration

anyone else has idea ??

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

I sorry, not sure what you are looking for. The default qlikview installation will work with IIS. IIS uses the local directory (users) for authenication. This should work unless you have changed settings or policies on the server.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

I need details about security (technical details)

anyone has simillar enviroment to mine

please help