Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

EDX Help

I'm trying to implement EDX. I currently have a .bat file on my server that runs a publisher task. However, the publisher task fails every time. Here is the log:

EDX Error.jpg

I assume I'm getting this error because the command line on the publisher task is empty. What do I need to put in it to get the task to run successfully?

Can I just use a dummy .bat file so it has something to execute? Or am I missing something else in the process?

Thanks!

15 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Then you will have to write to the API in version 11. Web calls are not allowed.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Could you expand on that for me? Sorry, I'm still trying to determine what I need to do for this process to work. All this is new territory for me. Thanks!

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Look at section 24 in the server reference manual.

Bill

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the advice. Not too familiar with API's. Does this require we have IIS?

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

No, it doesn't and like you I don't have a lot of experience on the API either.

Bill

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your help