Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How do you hide charts used in reports?

Does anyone know if there is a way to hide a chart on a sheet if we use that chart in a report?

thanks!    

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

Just we can use conditional expressions for required...need

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi rvogl,

First use chart in a Report or Container & then simply remove that chart only by click on "Remove" button.After that you will get chart in Container or in Report only, not on your sheet.

Not applicable
Author

This does not work.  If I remove the same chart on the sheet that I'm using in Reports, it deletes the chart in the Report.  I want the chart in the Report but not on any sheet of the analytic.  Is this possible?

thomas_skariah
Creator III
Creator III

Hi rvogi,

Can i know which sheet object are you using for your report?

Regards,

Tom

Not applicable
Author

Hi rvogi,

Plz write that which Report Type you are using. If you are using only Reports then it only have the options to use minicharts & if you are using some different scenario then please write here.

sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

Just we can use conditional expressions for required...need

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Son ofSardar  is correct.

you can set it to =0 and it will hide the chart.

chart.png

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
dde
Employee
Employee

Just to add to the above two posts, if it were me I'd create a dedicated Sheet for the PDF Report objects.  Then set the show condition for the sheet as above.

Even better set the Show Condition so it only shows the hidden sheet if it's your user (using the OSUser() function).  That way you'll see it but users won't.