Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reload error - Qlikview Server

Hi,

I am trying to automate the reload of a qvw on the server using SBS QV 11.

It was working initially, I introduced section access and since then it is failing with the below error:

(2012-04-16 14:27:13) Information: The Source Document reload complete. DocumentPath=E:\QlikviewDocuments\Productivity\Reports\Warehouse Productivity.qvw

(2012-04-16 14:27:13) Information: Memory Allocation Delta for this file=407.32 Mb. Available Physical Memory Before Reload=29907.41 Mb. Available Physical Memory After Reload=29550.09 Mb. Total Physical Memory=29550.09 Mb.

(2012-04-16 14:27:13) Error: The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=E:\QlikviewDocuments\Productivity\Reports\Warehouse Productivity.qvw.

(2012-04-16 14:27:13) Information: Closing the document.

(2012-04-16 14:27:14) Information: Closed the QlikView Engine successfully. ProcessID=4352

(2012-04-16 14:27:14) Error: The task "Warehouse/Reports/Warehouse.qvw" failed. Exception:

(2012-04-16 14:27:14) Error: QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=E:\QlikviewDocuments\Warehouse\Reports\Warehouse.qvw.

(2012-04-16 14:27:14) Error:    at QDSMain.ReloadTask.VerifyConditions(TaskResult taskResult)

(2012-04-16 14:27:14) Error:    at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage)

(2012-04-16 14:27:14) Error:    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

(2012-04-16 14:27:14) Error:    at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage)

(2012-04-16 14:27:14) Error:    at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult)

(2012-04-16 14:27:14) Error:    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

(2012-04-16 14:27:14) Error:    at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult)

(2012-04-16 14:27:14) Error:    at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

(2012-04-16 14:27:14) Information: Task Execute Duration=00:01:24.0382774

(2012-04-16 14:27:14) Information: Sending Alert mail

(2012-04-16 14:27:14) Information: TaskResult.status=Finished

(2012-04-16 14:27:14) Information: Notifying all triggers of new state:FinishedWithErrors

(2012-04-16 14:27:14) Information: Notifying all triggers of new state:FinishedWithErrors - completed

(2012-04-16 14:27:14) Information: Saving Task Result

I have checked login details anfd they are ok - the engine is accessing the document ok.

Anybody know what I can check?

Regards,

Gregg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I took out seaction access and reloaded manually.

I then added the section access back in again and it worked on the schedule???

Not sure what was wrong as I did it the exact same way.

Thanks for your help.

Gregg

View solution in original post

12 Replies
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

Gregg, please check the document task. It should be in the same folder as the QVW with the same name but .txt extension.

adhudson
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

Once you have implemented the section access in the qvw file, during the reload it always requires user credentials for the section access you have created.

Then only it is possible to access and reload the file for the automated reload engine.

There is a option to specify the section access user name and password during the task creation.

That should be given in the 2nd or 3rd step of the wizard. Just provide the required credentials. hopefully it will work for you.

Remember the user name that you are providing should have the reload access to the qvw file.

You can check that in Document Properties --> Security Tab.

Regards

Andrew Hudson

Not applicable
Author

Hi Andrew,

I have put in the correct login detials in the section access when the task is created but stil get the same error.

The username has admin access and admin override security settings is checked.

Regards,

Gregg

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Then try this. Log into the server with the user account that you are running the services under. Open the QVW and to a reload, does this run without issues?

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I took out seaction access and reloaded manually.

I then added the section access back in again and it worked on the schedule???

Not sure what was wrong as I did it the exact same way.

Thanks for your help.

Gregg

Not applicable
Author

Hi, I have a similar problem, but I have one question, Does the ReloadEngine MUST have Section Access?? When you say Took out section acces, you mean you unmark Section Acces box?? or take of the text file where the app is located??

thanks for your time!!

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

The service account that the reloadEngine is running under must be in section access as Admin.

Bill

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I unmarked the section access box and also took out the txt file.

I created them again in the same way and it worked.

Im not exactly sure if you have to do one first, reload manually and then add in the section access (tick box) in the QMC.

Do ensure the service account that is running the Reload engine is included in your txt file for section access as admin.

Regards,

Gregg

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Gregg,

Can you post a screen shot of the what you are talking about adding in the QMC?

Bill