Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

The Web server is currently not responding. (QWS Error)

HI All,

i am using QV sever 11 on windows 2008 server and qlik view built in web server , i have the following error in managment console/System/Setup/QlikView Web Server : "The Web server is currently not responding." (attachment is this error's image), there is no network issue with my server and firewall is off.

i appriciate if someone can help me to fix this issue. now i can not see any users when i serching them in the Users tab in Mangement Console.

Thanks,

Nasim

3 Replies
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

Someone pointed out a problem with using hyphen in the server name, not sure if it's related.

Is this the only service that doesn't respond? Is the web server working if you try to access http://localhost/qlikview?

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Can you post a screen shot one level up on the QlikView Webserver? I have a server that has hyphen in the name at it works fine.QV11-2013-01-09-12-29-54.png

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

HI Bill and Daniel,

thank you for you great tips , I changed the port in Config file and the error has resolved. but I still have another problem. when I am trying to search the active directory accounts and even the local user, in order to assign the CAL, qlik view can not find any thing and the result of the search is nothing. even before trying to find the user , I make a user in user management / CALs I define user same as local user in System-> Setup-> Directory Service Connectors -> Local Directory, but still QVS can not find any user.

I am using QlikView  Web server , which I think is a kind of Apache server .

I will be great if you can help me.

Regards,

Nasim