Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vipin_mishra479
Creator II
Creator II

Bar chart

Hi to every one my problem in bar chart. Actualy what i represent monthly wise amount and in dec month my value is -3.16 lacs which i present in a bar chart my problem is that in dec month my graph show in positive direction but my value is showing in negative which is wrong repsesent in graph

so any buddy can help.

I have atteched the qvw file please check and reply.

7 Replies
Not applicable

Hi,

It seems your graph is showing the value correctly since the negative bar appears on the bottom side of the graph.

To visualize this better, you can set the sort to Y value descending (check the attachment).

Hope that helps.

Regards,

-Khaled.

vipin_mishra479
Creator II
Creator II
Author

thanks for reply khaled

Its visualize better when short to y value in desending order but it repesent in wrong way so its not a correct.

rohit214
Creator III
Creator III

Hi, Vipin

which way do you want??

thanks

rohit

vipin_mishra479
Creator II
Creator II
Author

actualy dec month value come in negetive way but graph represent in positive way which is wrong.

rohit214
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Vipin,

That thing i know

but what khaled given you the solution its shows correct and one more thing which version you are using

thanks

rohit

vipin_mishra479
Creator II
Creator II
Author

actualy i am using qlikview 10 SR4

Not applicable

Vipin,

Apparently, the numeric value for December  from your source data is just -3.5 (even if you are reading it as lacs) and not -350000.

I tried to reproduce the result by using -350000 and it works fine.

Here's the attachment for the same.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

-Khaled.